SOLIDWORKS Costing is a comprehensive tool provided by SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium that allows SOLIDWORKS users to automatically generate an estimate of the cost to manufacture a component.
The SOLIDWORKS Costing tool helps you calculate how much it costs to manufacture sheet metal, machined, multi-body parts, and assemblies as well as plastic molded, cast, 3D printed parts, and multibody weldments by automating the cost estimation and quotation process.
SOLIDWORKS automatic cost estimation tools are fully integrated with the 3D CAD, enabling designers and engineers to continuously check their designs against cost targets. Easily monitor manufacturing costs as you design, thereby avoiding costly redesigns and production delays later on.
Manufacturers can also utilize SOLIDWORKS cost estimation tools to automate their quoting process.
Cost estimation and quoting capabilities include:
- Automatic Manufacturing Cost Estimation and Quoting/Design for Cost
- Customizable Manufacturing Settings
- Design optimization for cost, function, and environmental impact
- Assembly Cost Roll Up
- On-Line Cost Estimates via the MySOLIDWORKS Manufacturing Network
Benefits of SOLIDWORKS Costing
- Automates the cost Estimation and Quotation process
- Derives updated cost for different materials
- Excel-based template editor with Import options
- Cost calculation based on defined inputs
- Costing sensors for tracking Cost Variations
SOLIDWORKS Costing is ready to use with standard manufacturing templates that can be customized for your company’s specific manufacturing needs.
For more information visit our Website
For Updates subscribe to our Channel
Request For Demo