As a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), you will stand out from the crowd in today’s competitive job market.
CSWA certification is proof of your SOLIDWORKS® expertise with cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward.
Recommended Self-paced training: SOLIDWORKS Tutorials
Exam Length: 3 hours
Minimum Passing grade: 70%
Re-test Policy: There is a minimum 30-day waiting period between every attempt of the CSWA exam. Also, a CSWA exam credit must be purchased for each exam attempt.
All candidates receive e- certificates and personal listing on the CSWA directory* when they pass.
The exam features hands-on challenges in the following areas:
- Sketch entities – lines, rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses, centerlines
- Sketch tools – offset, convert, trim
- Sketch relations
- Boss and cut features – extrudes, revolves, sweeps, lofts
- Fillets and chamfers
- Linear, circular, and fill patterns
- Feature conditions – start and end
- Mass properties
- Inserting components
- Standard mates – coincident, parallel, perpendicular, tangent, concentric, distance, angle
- Reference geometry – planes, axis, mate references
- Drawing views