Number of vacancies :
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Primarily be accountable in projects division to execute the projects and report generation in
- Solidworks simulation and Solidworks flow simulation (CFD)
- Complete pre-sales, technical support and post sales technical activities on CAE products like Solidworks Simulation products as and when required.
- Pre sales will include but not limited to
- Understanding customer simulation need
- Mapping solution according to needs of customer
- Establishing customer confidence in product by various activities which may include benchmarking, technical marketing, webinars and showing case studies etc.
- Post-sales support will include but not limited to
- Product Installations, Customization & Project Execution
- Providing training to customer on CAE Products like SOLIDWORKS simulations products.
- Interacting with principles of mechanical engineering to update his knowledge on various CAE products on regular basis.
- Majorly will focus on all the verticals of mechanical engineering domain but regularly would be dealing in domains like Aerospace, defense, consumer product, energy and ship building. etc.
Desired Candidate Profile/Key Skills:
Knowledge of 3D CAD System, ideally SOLIDWORKS bit Pro/ENGINEER or Inventor will be an add-on advantage.
Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook
Willingness to be flexible and to travel as required
- Strong problem-solving skills – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, generates creative solutions, demonstrates attention to details.
- Strong customer service skills – manages difficult or emotional customer situations, resolves conflicts, responds promptly to customer requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – listens and gets clarification, writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, demonstrates the ability to interact with and instruct varying levels of end users
- Strong decision-making skills – willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process
- Strong time management skills – prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure, accepts responsibility for own actions, follows through on commitments, Strives to continuously develop new skills, demonstrates the ability to utilize appropriate resources to gain knowledge, shares expertise with others
- Logical Solutions Ltd Analysis Engineers become experts by attaining the following SOLIDWORKS certifications
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Associate – Finite Element Analysis (CSWSA-FEA)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional (CSWSP-FEA)
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE :
- 3 Years
- Bachelors in Mechanical domain
- 3.6 LPA