Discover SOLIDWORKS Simulation
To gain a better understanding of how SOLIDWORKS Simulation can help your business I recommend you take a new Introduction to Simulation video training course available in MySOLIDWORKS. The course includes the following video lessons:
- Discover the SOLIDWORKS Simulation product suite.
- Get started with an introduction of the Simulation user interface and walk through the setup process.
- Learn how to test an assembly with contact, bolts and remote loads.
- Go further with assembly testing with contact hierarchy, pin connectors and spring connectors definition.
- Learn how shells are used to model thin structures.
- Understand the concept of mesh convergence by seeing how the size of elements affects stresses, strains and displacements.
- Learn how to optimize designs to reduce model weight by varying model dimensions.
- Analyze natural frequencies and modes of assembly structures.
- Discover how to analyze a structure under repeated loading conditions using the Fatigue module.
- Learn how to combine loads in different configurations using the Load Case Manager.
- Test thermal behavior of your product while considering radiation, conduction and convection.
- Discover how to analyze a portion of a larger assembly to save time and to get more accurate results using submodeling.
The first lesson will introduce you to the entire Simulation product suite including SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA, structural analysis), SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD, fluid flow and heat transfer), SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematic and dynamic analysis), SOLIDWORKS Plastics (plastic injection molding) and SOLIDWORKS Sustainability.
Looking For Training?
we will provide you expert trainings in CAD & Simulation to solve your engineering problems. To get contact with us Visit our page: Click Here
To get more updates on SOLIDWORKS Follow Us on LinkedIn: Click Here
For more details Like Us on Facebook: Click Here
For videos SUBSCRIBE to our channel: Click Here
For more information: Click Here